Although Flash technology is not the same as it used to be years ago, it is still used to design sites, banners, and more. To show parts made with Flash, we need a Flash player that Adobe offers for different operating systems and browsers called Adobe Flash Player. To view swf files after installing this plugin in your internet browser you can open them by browser so you can view correctly.
This software is included in the boycott software and cannot be downloaded with Iranian IPs.
Adobe Flash Player Plugin Tips:
– First install the required browser (s) and then install Flash Player.
– Chrome browser has built-in flash player and if you only use this browser you do not need to install flash player. To use higher versions of Flash Player in this browser you need to use newer versions.
– Internet Explorer in Windows 8 and 8.1 has built-in flash player and you need to update it via Windows Update.
– Removal tools for this player are also provided separately.
– The Windows version of Flash Player is designed to run SWF files within Windows; it also plays a diagnostic role for Flash designers.
– Sometimes not all versions are updated together and hence the number of copies is not the same.
Windows XP • Windows Vista • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
Run and install extensions as Run as administrator.
File password (s): Download Here