FluxMotor is a flexible software that focuses on the design of rotating electric machines. This software enables the user to design and manufacture engines from standard or custom parts, and also add directly to the coils and materials to perform a series of tests and compare machine behavior.
Features and Features of FluxMotor Software:
- Automated workflow, providing an efficient user interface for different levels of users
- Facilitated project management allows quick access to past studies and management of a wide range of products
- Develop a model electric motor and evaluate its technical capacity within minutes
- Based on optimization technology, Flux Motor helps minimize computational time while maintaining accurate results
- Wise calculation methods using high power finite element modeling
- Adjustments to work surfaces Accuracy relative to speed
- Easily export project to Flux for advanced studies like wireless, vibrate, acoustic etc.
- Providing libraries with standard components
- Availability of a range of slots or magnets
- Provides standard, slot and magnetic components that can be edited and customized for a limited configuration.
- 4 different winding modes (from automatic to expert) help users find the right complex architecture
- Comprehensive and scalable database
- The dedicated test environment enables users to evaluate engine performance
- The general data and performance of several devices can be compared and help make the device easier to select
- The corresponding input parameters allow users to control the test conditions
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): Download Here