SimSolid is the name of a software engineer specialized in advanced modeling and simulation. The technology used in this product makes it possible for you to create your own model in a short period of time. With this software you can also analyze your designed models to achieve the best quality. The unique feature of this product, which distinguishes it from other similar software, is its high processing speed, which enables you to analyze your model within minutes.
SimSolid creators have also put their best efforts into launching a highly integrated product. When you use this software, you are able to download and edit all the projects and tasks you may have done on software such as Onshape, SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Fusion 360 and CAD systems. And analyze them. It is also capable of reading standard STL files from any CAD system. Support for CATIA, NX, Creo, SOLIDWORKS, Inventor and Solid Edge along with some of the more unusual STEP, ACIS and Parasolid formats are another advantage of this product.
Some of the features of this product, some of which are already mentioned, include high precision, fast processing speed, efficiency and integrity. Together, these features have made Altair Engineering Group a powerful and efficient product for modeling, simulation and analysis.
Features and Features of SimSolid Software:
- Integration in design and performance
- Highly dynamic user interface that simplifies the working conditions for the user
- Using advanced technology in modeling and simulation
- Ability to perform advanced analysis operations on designed models
- High processing speed which significantly reduces your work time
- Full synchronization with products like Onshape, SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Fusion 360 and CAD systems
- Supports unusual formats such as STEP, ACIS and Parasolid
- Ability to read standard STL file types from any CAD system
SimSolid System Requirements
Windows 8 / 8.1
Processor: Intel I7 based computer; 4-cores (8-threads)
Memory: 8 GB of memory
Graphics: OpenGL compatible graphics card
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): Download Here