The Canadian company ATI, one of the two leading manufacturers of video and graphic cards, has been on the brink of bankruptcy since its rival, nVIDIA, has become more powerful, but in 2006 it has been purchased by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD). With the help of the company, it was able to step back into the competition with nVIDIA. In 2010, AMD decided to remove the ATI name from its products and replace the AMD Radeon to avoid confusion, and the ATI name became one of the technological adventures.
Because the graphics card is hardware that is more important than the rest of the hardware, its driver is even more up to date, providing the latest version of the Radeon series of graphics cards, the most comprehensive product range of the company; the rest of the cards are user-friendly.
The new drivers for AMD Catalyst ™ Software Suite include the following: (Driver and several other tools for managing and improving graphics and display):
AMD Catalyst ™ Display Driver –
™ HydraVision –
Southbridge / IXP Driver –
AMD Catalyst ™ Control Center –
Get the following to find out which driver for your graphics card:
– The old Radeon series that did not have the HD suffix starts with the 7000 series driver up to 9250; the list of cards in this range comes as follows:
ATI AMD Radeon 7000, 7200, 7500, 8500, 9000, 9200 and 9250 Series
– The next series is from 9500 to X2100:
ATI AMD Radeon 9500, 9550, 9600, 9700, 9800, X300, X550, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1050, X1300, X1550, X1600, X1650, X1800, X1900, XPress, X1200, X1250 and X2100 Series
– The newer generation of the Radeon series, known as the HD extension, starts with the HD 2XXX series driver to HD 4XXX. Instead of the letter X, there will be numbers to get a graphics card model; for example, any AMD Radeon HD graphics card starting at number 3 (such as the ATI AMD Radeon HD 3450) will be supported by this driver; this will also include The driver supports both desktop and laptop graphics cards.
– Until the 5XXX series (and also some 6XXX series cards), the graphics card for the laptop was known merely with the Mobility prefix, but the 6XXXM series, as it is known, added the character M to this feature. Of course, in some models, the letter G is replaced by the letter M such as the AMD Mobility Radeon HD 6250G.
With the description, it can be seen that the HD 5XXX to HD 8XXXM range of graphics cards like AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7750M also.
– Other series of desktops can be identified in the same way without the Mobility statement and the letter “M”.
AMD’s latest RX 2XX graphics card series, currently includes three R7, R5 and R9 series.
AMD Radeon Driver Set Tips:
– The WHQL statement in the driver name is abbreviated to Windows Hardware Quality Labs, which means that these drivers have received Windows compatibility certificates.
– Request other AMD Radeon drivers by using our contact form.
– AMD Radeon drivers are always available and do not have trial versions.
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 x86 / x64
AMD Radeon images
Drivers are downloaded from the manufacturer’s site without modifying the file.
Password (s): Download Here
Total: 2.4 GB