ASPack is an advanced compression software for Win32 executable files that can reduce the file size of Windows 32-bit programs by up to 70% (compression ratio improves standard zip file format by 10 to 20%), . This software shrinks applications and libraries, which reduces loading time across the network and protects software against inertial engineering. The programs compressed by this software are self-centered and can be executed exactly as before.
ASPack features and requirements:
- Advanced processing of executable files including (EXE, DLL, OCX)
- Encryption and compression of program code, data and resources
- Fully transparent, self-supporting operation with long file name support
- The quick compression procedure offers better performance than competing products.
- Integrate directly into Windows as a shell extension for ease of use
- Compatibility with Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10 and Windows Server
- A significant reduction in the size of executable files averaged 40 to 70 percent
- Reduce download time across the network and download time from the Internet
- The need for embedded Windows applications in a small and significant storage space
- Protect application code against disassemblers and decompiler software
- No royalty royalty for distributing compressed programs
- Full compatibility with executable files created by Microsoft Visual C ++, Visual Basic, Borland Delphi, C ++ Builder and other Win32 compilers.
To view full ASPack information Here See.
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
After installing the file in the Crack folder, copy the software installation path.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir