Another advanced software from Autodesk, which is actually part of its Simulation software suite called Autodesk Simulation , is the Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional, which is used for advanced building analysis. By connecting with the Autodesk Revit software suite, it performs 3D computation of structural models and professional structures.
Features and Features of Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional:
– A wide range of tools for analyzing and analyzing linear and nonlinear behavior of structures
– Dynamic analysis of all types of complex structures
– Investigation and simulation of natural pressures and loads such as earthquakes
– Mutual communication with Autodesk Revit software
– Integrated design for concrete and steel with over 40 international codes for steel and over 30 codes for concrete
– Using the Direct Analysis Method (DAM)
– Ability to simulate the wind tunnel and check the amount of wind generated
Autodesk Robot Structural Program Tips:
– As of 2015, almost all Simulation software is available in 64-bit editing.
– Autodesk software is often released in two original file formats from the Autodesk site – known as sfx – and also in ISO format. The ISO version is no different from the original version, and the files are just extracted and embedded with the activator. Due to the higher volume of the ISO version as well as some problems with installation and so on, the sfx version falls.
– Usually the activator of the Autodesk software suite is released as a public crack by the XFORCE Group, and so on.
System Requirements Autodesk Robot Structural
: Operating System
Windows 8 or 8.1 Standard, Pro or Enterprise; Windows 7 (SP1 or later) Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate
2GHz CPU speed or faster
Number of Cores: Minimum Quad-cores recommended
8GB RAM or higher
4GB or higher virtual memory / swap space
: Hard Disk Space
(12GB or higher free disk space (2GB MB free disk space for installation)
512MB DRAM or higher OpenGL-capable graphics card
24bit color setting at 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
Autodesk Robot Structural Images
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Password file (s): Download Here