BricsCAD is a computer aided design (CAD) software developed by Bricsys. The company was founded in 2002 by Eric De Kayser . This software is designed for direct modeling and assembly design. This software is available for Windows, Linux and OS X operating systems in three versions:
BricsCADClassic: Provides two-dimensional DWG native read, write and write capabilities and has a complete LISP API for customization and automation of duplicate tasks.
BricsCADPro: Includes all the features of Classic Edition, 3D direct modeling, 2D and 3D hardware library, high quality rendering, rendering material library, mechanical assembly view and AutoCAD development system compatible with hundreds of third-party applications supports.
Platinum version: Includes Pro version features and functions, 3D constraint system creation, deformation modeling , assembly creation and editing, and an initial (pre-release) version of BIM.
In addition, Bricys has produced two add-on modules for BricsCAD products:
BricsCAD Communicator: Runs on BricsCAD Pro or Platinum to input and output 3D data and allow data exchange with major CAD applications
BricsCAD Sheet Metal: Run on the BricsCAD Platinum, providing tools for fabricating metal parts with a focus on fabrication
Features and features of BricsCAD software:
- Familiar CAD functions
- Full support for LISP, VBA, BRX & .NET
- Chapoo Cloud Connect
- 3D direct modeling, rendering, materials and lighting
- Create three-dimensional constraint
- Import data from files into MCAD formats including Solidworks, Inventor, and Creo
- Contains over 600 high quality materials
- View all defined objects and work with them on all open maps using Drawing Explorer
- Windows 10
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Server 2003 R2 or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions)
- Fedora / OpenSuse / Ubuntu (*)
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
- RAM: 256 MB, 1 Gb or more recommended .
- Hard Drive: 250 MB for program files + 1 GB free space.
- 1024 × 768 XGA with true color (minimum)
- Non-wireframe GPU-accelerated render modes like realistic rendering require a supported GPU (**).
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 306 MB
64-bit version: 416 MB