Calibre is a free and open source e-book management software for a wide range of e-book audiences and enthusiasts. It allows users to have a regular collection of e-books, supports a variety of formats (including the Kindle Mobi and Nook EPUB) and can convert e-book formats to one another. Launched in 2006 as libprs500 with its early capabilities as a book reader, it was renamed Calibre in 2008 and is now one of the most widely used book reader software.
Features and features of the Caliber app:
- Effective management of electronic books
- Ability to sort books by title, author, release date, etc.
- Supports text tagging to improve the book search process
- Ability to convert a wide range of e-book formats to one another
- Powerful format conversion engine, for example, the ability to detect seasons and different parts of a document, the ability to add metadata to the book
- Ability to download news from three thousand news agencies (expandable) and convert them into e-books (this is possible as a plug-in extensible in apps)
- Ability to open all kinds of books in any format
- Full support for content, bookmarks, CSS, reference mode, printing, searching, copying and custom rendering engine with style sheets and embeded fonts
- Store and access books on caliber servers and read books anywhere in the world by browsers, mobile, Kindle, etc.
- Ability to edit popular electronic book formats such as EPUB, AZW3, and the ability to view live changes with automatic detection and correction of common book structure errors
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
This software is free and does not require a registry.
File password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 104 MB
64-bit version: 117 MB