CIMCO is a comprehensive product for CNC machines. CIMCOEdit is a cnc editor tool for cnc programmers around the world that is a professional, reliable and affordable editing tool. This package provides a comprehensive set of editing tools essential to meet the modern demands of the cnc editor. It also includes powerful new tools including file comparison tools. This software is designed and published in two versions. Professional and standard. The standard version of the software does not include all features. It is also the latest version of the most popular CNC editor with more than 80,000 licenses on the market, a perfect tool for professional cnc programmers.
Features and Features of CIMCO Edit Software:
- Manage large cnc programs (depending on the amount of memory on the computer)
- Specific functions of the cnc code: Includes line count, character management, XYZ domain finder
- Mathematical functions: Basic math, rotation, mirror, translation and translation tools
- Compare file side by side: See the difference of one line / section at a time
- Support for Mazatrol files
- Support for STL files
- Code collaboration with NC-Assistant
- Adjustable printing
- Use 2D CAD solutions in cimco to solve 2D geometry problems
All versions of XP
Windows 7/8 – 32/64 bit
Server 2000 or Newer
Pocket PC 2002
1.5GHz processor. Intel or AMD
Memory: 2 GB Ram, 500MB free hard disk space required
Monitor: 800 x 600 minimum
Graphics: Open GL compatible card required for backplot option in Cimco Edit
NC-Base includes MySQL 3.23.52-nt. Microsoft SQL 2000
The installation method is in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
The CIMCO Software package includes CIMCO-DNC Max, CIMCO-MDC Max, CIMCO-Edit and CIMCO-NC Base.
File password (s): Download Here