CrossOver software by CodeWeavers is the simplest way to run Windows software on a Mac. To run Windows programs, restarting the system and switching to Windows is not a good way, and virtualisers like Parallels are either slow or require strong hardware, so none of these are the ideal solution. But in CodeWeavers’ new approach, you just have to run CrossOver and run the Windows software you want!
It is fully compatible with El Capitan and has Mac features such as platform / copy independent copy / paste and file sharing system in Windows applications. CrossOver has a lot of Windows applications and games that can run fast (even faster than Windows) on a Mac without a virtual machine overload. There are currently over 13,000 applications in the database, of which Microsoft Office 2013 is the most widely accepted software. CrossOver is the perfect product for easy running Windows applications on your Mac.
Features and Features of CrossOver Software:
- Run Windows software on Mac without virtualization and restart
- Easy installation with just one click
- Run Windows software with native Mac speed (meaning you don’t need a multiprocessor RAM and processor to run a small Windows program)
- Excellent integration with Mac OS (Ability to dock Windows applications and copy Mac and Windows documents simultaneously)
- Interesting ability to select bottles for application-friendly environment (xp, Win7, etc.)
Editions are usually released in an active manner.
Cracked versions of Linux are rarely released; Deepin Linux distribution includes this program.
File password (s): Download Here