EduIQ Net Monitor for Employees is a powerful monitoring software that enhances office productivity. If you are a business leader, a teacher, the head of a company or project supervisor, you need to have a strong employee monitoring software to monitor the students, staff and team members on the screen. It happens several times that non-expert staff spend time watching unneeded content on the Internet or using their resources for personal use or spending time on web browsing. If you want to monitor your employees’ activities, you do not need anything more than installing EduIQ Net Monitor for Employees software.
With this software, you can not only control the display, but also control the mouse and keyboard by controlling each computer on the network. Staff monitoring has never been easy. When you are not at your desk, you can record employee personal pages for review after your employees’ activity. Are you a teacher? Use this powerful classroom management tool to track your student activity or just some harmful websites and applications.
Features and Features of EduIQ Net Monitor for Employees:
- Employers can block websites through the URL or words they contain.
- When a website is blocked, employers can display a custom message, redirect to another URL, or just close the browser.
- Employers can trace employee computer requests or use processing. They can also collect Internet browsing data or keystrokes. The entered keys can be grouped using the software the employee uses. All data can be exported in .xlsx (Microsoft Excel), CSV or plain text.
- If employers want their computer to control their employees, they can do so by controlling the mouse and the keyboard.
- Employers can restrict the work of a computer by using USB drives, printers, DVDs / CD-ROMs, task manager and Ctrl + Alt + Del.
Windows Vista (32/64) bit
Windows 7 (32/64) bit
Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64) bit
Windows 10 (32/64) bit
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and up
The Readme file is included in the Crack folder.
Password (s): Download Here