GetData Mount Image is a simple program for mounting and managing Windows virtual drives. Since the use of compact discs is physically tedious and tedious, and the speed of reading information from compact discs is physically very small, most people usually take pictures of these disks and in their system with more speed and ease use. In fact, whenever users need to use a disk, they automatically mount the image file and access the contents of that disk quickly. People who mount a lot of images after a while need a tool to manage the virtualization and assembly process.
The GetData Mount Image is exactly the same. Using this program, you can mount any type of image to virtual drives and use its contents. Macintosh-specific images (ie DMGs) can also be unmounted by this program. With this handy tool, you can quickly mount multiple images simultaneously or unplug from the wall. This program provides all the necessary facilities for building virtual drives in Windows, and has various settings that make it possible for professional users to tailor the application to their needs.
- Support for 64-bit systems
- Use cache files to quickly open mounted drives
- Simple and compact user interface
- Supports Extended partitions
- Possibility to mount folders
- Support for GPT drives
- Live boot using Forensic Explorer
- It is possible to mount drives that are not 512 sectors
- High speed in montage operations
- Ability to mount physical disks
- And …
- Operating System: Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7/8/10
- RAM: 128 MB recommended
- Hard Disk: At least 6 MB of free disk space
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
no rating based on votes