GoodSync is a great software to synchronize or synchronize multiple folders. No matter where your folders are, your folders can be anywhere, on your personal system, on an FTP server, on other network computers, etc. GoodSync can easily coordinate all the changes and files of the desired locations. For example, you can set it up whenever you add, delete, or delete a file to another folder in your system, just reflect those changes in another folder in your system or other places we mentioned a few, and vice versa If there is a change in the destination folder, these changes will also apply to the source folder.
In fact, what this program does is keep the contents of two or more folders exactly the same. You will make changes to each folder in this group, and other folders will also reflect these changes. One of the interesting features of this software is the ability to synchronize chains, for example you can synchronize a folder on PC A with another folder on PC B, but not directly yes in a chain, ie, folder A on PC Synchronize with USB drive and synchronize USB content with PC B folder. GoodSync has a lot to say about its competitors, and it’s one of those programs that you must test once.
GoodSync Features and Features:
- Full synchronization of folders, subfolders and files
- Automatically detect changes including created, deleted files, and more
- One way sink that is useful for backup purposes
- Ability to synchronize different locations in the chain
- High speed in synchronization operation, while low memory consumption
- Sink folders in different servers and locations
- Advanced synchronization using filters (eg by volume, modification date and other patterns)
- 64-bit version available
- Ability to specify folders in disks and memory based on the volume name
- No need to monitor files
- Ability to compress files and folders while synchronizing them
- Ability to copy locked files
- Ability to define copy speed of files and folders
- And …
System Requirement GoodSync
Windows XP • Windows XP 64 bit • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64 bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
GoodSync file size