GoodSync is the perfect software for synchronizing or syncing multiple folders together. No matter where the folders are located, your folders are anywhere, in your personal system, on the FTP server, on other computers on the network, and etc., GoodSync can easily coordinate all the changes and files of the desired locations. For example, you can set up a file at any time in your system, delete a file, or change any other changes, just like the changes in the other folder in your system or other locations we mentioned, and vice versa If changes are made to the destination folder in the source folder, these changes also apply.
In fact, what this program does is hold the content of two or more folders exactly the same. You make changes to any folder in this group. In other folders, these changes will also be reflected. One of the cool features of this software is the possibility of chain-linking, for example, you can synchronize a folder on computer A with another folder on the B-computer, but not directly, yes in the chain, for example, a computer folder A With a USB drive, you synchronize USB content with the computer folder B. GoodSync has a lot of talent among its rivals, and there are programs that you’ll need to test once.
GoodSync features and features:
- Full synchronization of folders, subfolders and files
- Automatic detection of changes including created, deleted, and other similar files
- One-way sink that is useful for duplication purposes
- Possibility to synchronize the chain of different locations
- High speed synchronization operation, while low memory consumption
- Syncing folders on servers and locations
- Advanced synchronization using filters (for example, based on volume, modification date and other patterns).
- Provide 64-bit version of the program
- Ability to determine folders on discs and mobile devices based on volume name
- No need to monitor files
- Ability to compress files and folders by synchronizing them
- Ability to copy locked files
- Ability to define the speed of copying files and folders
- And …
System Requirements GoodSync
Windows XP • Windows XP 64-bit • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64-bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64-bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64-bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64-bit
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
GoodSync file size