Google will usually be one of the best when it comes to any field. When the first version of Google Chrome was released on September 2, 2008, it was initially a very weak browser with many issues, but it didn’t take long for it to reach the world’s top browsers with resolving issues and new and different features. Exceptional speed in executing and loading pages, attractive user interface, perfect synchronization with all sorts of technologies, and so on, made it popular with Chrome faster than similar browsers.
Google Chrome browser features and features:
– The ability to seamlessly integrate Google search with the address bar (word recognition and completion before searching)
– Extremely fast initialization of the software
– Simplicity, yet attractive user interface
– Stability of application even if many pages are opened
– Enjoy lots of functional extensions
– Ability to install and enable or disable plug-ins without having to restart the software
– Built-in PDF Reader
– Ability to save pages as PDF without the need for an extension
– Built-in flash player
Chrome browser tips:
– Trial versions are not included and only stable and final versions are provided.
– Four official versions of Chrome are released, one being an online installer and the other three are offline, with two being able to auto-update and the other not being able to auto-update with two The exe and msi formats are provided, so we make the exe version and offline version with no update possible.
– Also released from version 37 of the first 64-bit stable release, both versions being released separately.
– Chrome will also be updated shortly after the new version of Adobe Flash Player is introduced to the latest version of Flash Player.
– This browser does not have an internal RSS Reader unlike Firefox.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Free disk space: 100 MB
RAM: 128 MB
Installing the regular version is like a Silent Installation, and is only done by running it.
If you are connected to the Internet and running an auto-update version, check the latest version before installing and download and install a newer one if available.
Windows Not Updatable
Linux & macOS
File password (s): Password: Download Here
32-bit version: 47 MB
64-bit version: 48 MB