HyperSnap is a software for capturing desktop environments that makes it easy and fast to capture Windows screen, gaming environments and even text from places where text copying is not normally possible. Along with various shooting features, it has a complete image editor that eliminates the need for side-by-side editing software. HyperSnap is very simple to design and has two Ribbon styles and a classic mode for its user interface that users can choose on their own. When shooting long pages, such as web pages, or pages of a PDF file, the scrolling will automatically scroll to the end, and the program will quickly produce a final image by processing it.
Features and Features of HyperSnap:
- Take photos anywhere on the screen, even pages displayed in an array of monitors, in any size and shape …
- Complete tools for image editing, taking notes and managing images
- Copy editable text from almost anywhere in Windows even where you can’t normally copy that text
- Ability to use stamps, frames, shadows, etc. for images
- Ability to upload files to FTP server
- Automatic color placement
- The possibility of capturing non-rectangular windows
- Integrate with Windows Clipboard to perform a series of repetitive tasks automatically and faster
- Automatic scrolling when shooting long images or web pages
- Automatically save captured images
- Convert and save images in 20 different formats
- Customizable application interface, menus, toolbars as well as shortcut keys for most operations
- And …
Any computer running Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 (including R2) or newer, 32 bit and 64 bit releases. 100 MB of free disk space is needed to install the program (about 25 MB is actually used after the installation finishes).
Use Keygen inside the Crack folder to registry the software.
File password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 11 MB
64-bit version: 12 MB
Portable Version: 18 MB