Macrium Reflect is an advanced and efficient software that can help you make important backup files with very little effort and restore files. This software allows you to create an image file from the partitions of the system in which the operating system is installed. So, you can easily restore your Windows in case of emergency or keep all your favorite settings. Using delta detection technology, you can quickly retrieve data. Macrium Reflect enables you to perform backup operations at user-defined intervals (on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis).
Macrium Reflect features and features:
- Ultra-fast imaging of Windows systems both virtual and physical
- Restore images to non-Mac hardware with ReDeploy
- File recovery and backup
- Support for SSD Trim: This feature provides automatic SSD optimization and enhanced SSD performance.
- Rapid Delta Clone: Improves further simulation capabilities using RDR technology to accelerate disk activity simulations with 90%
- Restore the entire disk or partitions in a single operation
- Directly copying a hard disk to another without creating files. Partitioning in this process can be resized and resized.
- Send backup status with a new and integrated email component
- Use the backup definitions in VBScript or MS-DOS batch files to put them in the workflow process
- Add a password to the backup file to prevent unauthorized access to the data
- At least 512MB RAM (1GB min recommended)
Windows XP • Windows XP 64-bit • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64-bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64-bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64-bit • Windows 2003 • Windows 2008 • Windows 2008 64-bit • Windows 2008 R2 • Windows Server 2012 • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
Copy and execute the Patch file from the Crack folder at the software installation location.
According to this link, the Server Plus version is the most complete version and includes all the features of the Server and Workstation and Home versions.
Password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 100 MB
64-bit version: 107 MB