Macrium Reflect is an advanced and efficient software that can help you create a compressed backup of important data, with very little effort and file recovery. This software allows you to create an image file of the system partitions on which the operating system is installed. So you’ll be able to easily restore your Windows in emergencies or keep all your favorite settings. You can quickly retrieve data using delta detection technology. Macrium Reflect enables you to perform backup operations at user-defined intervals (daily, weekly, and monthly).
Macrium Reflect Software Features and Features:
- Ultra-fast vector imaging of Windows systems physically and physically
- Restore images to hardware not similar to Macrium ReDeploy
- File recovery and backup
- Trim SSD Support: This feature provides automatic SSD optimization and enhanced SSD performance.
- Rapid Delta Clone: Improved Simulation Capability Using RDR Technology to Speed Up Simulation Disk Activities by 90%
- Recover entire disk or multiple partitions in one operation
- Direct copying of one hard drive to another without creating a file, partitions in this process can be resized.
- Send backup completion status with new and integrated email component
- Use backup definitions in VBScript or MS-DOS batch files to put them in the workflow
- Add password to backup file to prevent unauthorized access to data
- At least 512MB RAM (1GB min recommended)
Windows XP • Windows XP 64 bit • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64 bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 2003 • Windows 2008 • Windows 2008 64 bit • Windows 2008 R2 • Windows Server 2012 • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
Copy and execute the patch file from the Crack folder where the software is installed.
According to this link, Server Plus is the most complete version and includes all the features of Server, Workstation and Home.
File password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 100 MB
64-bit version: 107 MB