The Media Player Classic project began in 2003 with the initial release and was originally released as Closed-Source, which was subsequently transformed into and presented as an open source.
M edia P layer C lassic – H ome C inema, or MPC-HC, is an optimized version with much more complete features than the Media_Player Classic base version and is one of the best available players. Another release, MPC-BE (stands for “Media_Player Classic – Black Edition”), is released by Russian developers, which is updated in terms of appearance and shell. Low volume, high stability and full compatibility with the latest 64-bit Windows versions of the features of these software.
Features and Features of Media Player Classic Software :
– Simple and easy interface
– Complete and very light stability
– Full support for common audio and video formats
– Very high quality video playback
– There are no common problems with Korean players such as KMPlayer
– Has a variety of image and sound settings
– Full support for all types of subtitle formats and compatibility with Persian subtitles
Media Player Classic Tips :
– At the time of the release of the new version of the K-Lite Codec Pack, the latest 32-bit version presented at that time from the MPC-HC is also included with the K-Lite package.
– To change the font, color, size and … subtitle in the program environment, press the O key and go to the Subtitle section from the popup window to the Default Style.
In order to run MPC-HC you must have an SSE capable CPU
(MPC-HC will work on Windows® XP Service Pack 3, Vista, 7 and 8 / 8.1, both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64)
These software are completely free and have no time and structure constraints.
Media Player Classic – Home Cinema – MPC-HC
Media Player Classic – Black Edition – MPC-BE
Password (s): Download Here
MPC-HC – 32-bit version: 12.2 MB
MPC-HC – 64-bit version: 13 MB
MPC-BE – 32-bit version: 10.5 megabytes
MPC-BE – 64-bit version: 11.3 MB