The Media Player Classic project started in 2003 with an initial release and was initially released as Closed-Source, which later became open source.
M edia P layer C lassic – H ome C inema, aka MPC-HC, is an optimized version much more complete than the standard version of Media_Player Classic and one of the best players available. Another release, MPC-BE (stands for Media_Player Classic – Black Edition) is being released by Russian developers, which is more up-to-date in appearance and layout. Low volume, high stability and full compatibility with the latest 64-bit versions of Windows are the features of these software.
Features and Features of Media Player Classic Software :
– Simple and easy interface
– Full stability and very lightweight
– Full support for common audio and video formats
– High quality playback of video formats
– No common problems with Korean players like KMPlayer
– Has a variety of image and sound settings
– Full support for a variety of subtitle formats and compatibility with Persian subtitles
Media Player Classic App Tips :
– At the time of the release of the new version of the K-Lite Codec Pack, the latest 32-bit version of MPC-HC will also be available along with the K-Lite package.
– To change the font, color, size and … Subtitles in the program environment Press the O key and go to the Default Style from the Subtitles section of the popup window.
In order to run MPC-HC you must have an SSE capable CPU
(MPC-HC will work on Windows® XP Service Pack 3, Vista, 7 and 8 / 8.1, both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64)
These software are completely free and have no structural or time constraints.
Media Player Classic – Home Cinema – MPC-HC
Media Player Classic – Black Edition – MPC-BE
File password (s): Download Here
MPC-HC – 32-bit version: 12.2 MB
MPC-HC – 64-bit version: 13 MB
MPC-BE – 32-bit version: 10.5 MB
MPC-BE – 64-bit version: 11.3 MB