Microsoft.NET Framework or the .NET Framework is a software technology that includes several programming languages provided by Microsoft. Another essential tool needed after every installation of Windows is the .NET Framework launcher. is. By installing this tool, a variety of software written with this technology will provide a guarantee.
Microsoft.NET Framework Tips:
– Version 3.5 includes older versions.
– The latest version of Windows XP is version 4.
– Default version 3.5 is available in Windows 8 and later, as well as
Windows Server 2012 and later, which is deployed separately.
You can also enable it by inserting a Windows drive into the drive, or
by mating the image of Windows in the virtual drive, and then entering
the following command in the cmd environment, activate it (the drive X
is the drive on which Windows is located):
Dism / online / enable-feature / featurename: NetFX3 / All / Source: X: sources sxs / LimitAccess
– Some software due to design weakness, require a particular version of
this tool and can not identify the higher versions of it in Windows. Hence, it will not run in new windows without the possibility of installing old versions.
– Some software requires this software without giving any specific error messages. Therefore, it’s best to install or enable Windows tool after installing Windows to prevent such programs from running.
Windows Server 2016
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows Server 2012
Windows 2008 R2
Windows 2008 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
Windows XP 32/64 bit
These versions are free.
Password (s): Download Here
Version 3.5: 232 MB
Version 4.0: 48 MB
Version 4.5.2: 67 MB
Version 4.6.2: 59 MB