MiniTool Partition Wizard is an efficient application for partitioning and managing disk drives. With this program, you can combine different partitions together. Split a large partition into several smaller partitions. Change the file system of a partition, for example from NTFS to FAT. Convert dynamic disks to basic disks. You can even change the size of the disk clusters. Resizing partitions, removing partitions from one disk to another, copying partitions and disks, formatting them, hiding or revealing a particular partition, and many other features can be part of the capabilities of this powerful software. . The interesting thing is that you will not lose any information in any of the modes of resizing, moving, and …. No files fail and all operations are done in a safe and secure environment.
Different tasks in this program are done by graphical vectors and there are sufficient explanations at each stage. We recommend that you store your important information in a secure location before using partitioning programs. It’s true that these programs do their job safely, but there are always unforeseen problems like power outages in the process of partitioning and moving information. That’s why it’s best to save your sensitive information safely anywhere before doing anything. Also, avoid playing games with these programs as much as possible and use it only when necessary.
Features and Features of the MiniTool Partition Wizard:
- Convert NTFS file system to FAT
- Convert MBR to GPT and vice versa
- Ability to resize, partition, partition, partition, partition, etc.
- Copy the UEFI disks
- Compatible with UEFI boot
- Extend the partition with just one click
- Changing the size of clusters
- Support for a variety of Windows and Linux file systems
- Possibility to copy all partitions and disks
- Arrange the graphic environment and do things with step-by-step tutorials
- And …
- According to the manufacturer’s website, Technician’s version is the most complete and most expensive Bootable version of this software.
Windows® 8 / 8.1-all editions
Windows® 7-all editions
Windows Vista® all editions
Windows® XP-all editions
Is included in the Readme file.
Password (s): Download Here