The Mozilla Foundation’s Firefox project first started in September 2002 under the name Phoenix, and was renamed Firebird in May 2003, with the release of version 0.6 because of the fact that Phoenix was a company of the same name. It was not long for a database project of the same name, and was finally selected and finalized on February 9, 2004, with the release of version 0.8 of Firefox.
Mozilla Firefox became the most popular browser in a short time and attracted many users. The high speed of loading pages, replacing tabs instead of tabbed browsing, functional extensions, and more were features that made Firefox a lot of browser-level.
After the arrival of Google with the launch of the Chrome browser and the free Opera browser market, the competition was heated, and it continues…
On November 14, 2017, the Mozilla Foundation, with a major update, released a different version of the Mozilla Firefox Quantum, which became the first choice for many users with twice the speed and 30% less memory usage.
Mozilla Firefox Browser Features and Features:
– Extreme Firefox security over all other browsers
– High speed loading pages in Firefox as well as improved program execution speed in new releases
– Simple, yet professional and very flexible user interface
– Extensive and versatile plugins available
– Complete compatibility with a variety of web design technologies
– Powerful and distinctive RSS capability of this browser compared to other browsers
– Dedicated versions for different operating systems
Firefox Program Tips:
– Firefox always comes with the latest version and the trial version is not due to problems and it is not recommended to use these versions.
– Installing the new version of Mozilla Firefox does not require removing the previous version and only running the new version is sufficient.
– Always placing the latest version of the program on the Mozilla homepage delays its FTP.
: Operating Systems
Windows XP SP2 –
Windows Server 2003 SP1 –
Windows Vista –
Windows 7 –
Windows 8 –
– Windows 10
Please note that while 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 can be used to run Firefox, only 32-bit Firefox builds are supported at this time.
CPU: Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
HDD: 200MB of hard drive space
Installing Firefox is of no importance, and by installing the new version the information and settings of the previous version will be maintained and updated.
English versions of Firefox:
Persian versions of Firefox:
File password (s): Download Here