MemTest86 is a bootible software for testing memory (RAM) on x86 systems. A damaged RAM always causes a lot of problems. For example, if you are facing an unsustainable system, you should be in good spirits. If you’re seeing a lot of blue screen errors, you should still be one of the most susceptible ways of damaging RAM. In general, when the memory of the device is forgotten! The overall function of the system is interrupted. The point here is that the problems with RAM are not so full of, and sometimes a RAM that suffers a little damage over time will also deplete other components.
This program examines all the parameters and angles of the 13 different types of tests on memory and reports the smallest problems and defects in memory. The full ROM test is only possible if the memory is not occupied by the operating system, so the program is made in the form of a bootBl and to use it you need to put a flash drive or a CD and boot the system. We recommend this program to the hardware and repair technicians involved in this work because the results of the review of this program do not have much to do with beginners.
Features of MemTest86:
- Performing 13 different test types to diagnose all problems and defects in RAM
- Support for the new generation of DDR4 technology for RAMs
- High speed testing
- ECC Ram support to correct existing errors
- Graphics environment with mouse support and storage of results on hard disk
- Supports English, German, Chinese and …
- No need to install the operating system to work with the program
- Boot via network (pxe)
- Boot in both BIOS and UEFI mode
UEFI or BIOS firmware for
Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
CD or USB Flash Drive (> = 256MB capacity)
Is included in the Readme file.
Password (s): Download Here