After author and developer KMPlayer outsourced the project, he began designing another software and named it PotPlayer, this time offering both 32- and 64-bit versions. It has higher speed and stability compared to KMPlayer and has higher playback quality, yet it has all the features. Of course, this player also has common problems with Korean players and disappoints its users in some versions.
Features and Features of PotPlayer Player:
– High speed and stability
– Broadcast various audio and video formats with different codecs
– Ability to play faulty files by passing through problematic sections
– Supports subtitle formats
– Has several main software skins and many separate skins
– Ability to shoot video while playing
– Has a variety of Image Ratio settings to FullScreen image
– Automatically detect files in a folder and add them to the directory
PotPlayer Player Tips:
– Version 1.6 is the first fully final and stable version of the program, and we are only posting stable versions.
– At the end of the installation you can download additional codecs that are small in size by checking the Install additional codec check box.
– The Image Ratio is Free by default in PotPlayer and in some cases the image may appear abnormal; run the application, right-click on the screen, and select Fit from the Aspect Ratio Select to Video. Ctrl + F5 keys are also a shortcut to this.
– To change the subtitle font, press the F5 key to enter the program settings, now go to the Subtitle section and then Font Style and adjust the font and size of your choice.
Windows XP • Windows XP 64 bit • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64 bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
This software is free and has no time or structural constraints.
File password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 27 MB
64-bit version: 27 MB