Another powerful image management software is PowerISO, which is the same as UltraISO for building, editing and burning images. It also has the ability to split an image file to be used to burn images that are larger than normal hard drives. This software has almost all the features of UltraISO, and unlike UltraISO, it also has a special version of Windows 64-bit.
Features of PowerISO Software:
– Simple, beautiful and user-friendly interface
– Build, edit, extract, and types of commonly used and wanted operations for images
– The search functionality in the image
– Ability to convert audio CDs and burn them
– Build flash memory with boot option for Windows installation
– Supports common image formats
– Has a specially formatted Direct Access Archive (DAA) with the ability to trim, split, and reduce the size of the images.
– Ability to enable 1 to 23 virtual drives
– Has both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
– Support for Persian language
The changes made to PowerISO are visible from here .
– Sometimes the software versions are updated but there is no change in
the version number; to identify the updated versions since the update,
and the DC term that stands for the Date Code is used.
– To compress and also to split the image file, click on the Image
Properties in the File menu and in the Advanced tab, make the desired
– Click Search in Image File to search the image files from the Tools menu.
Windows 98 / Window Me / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 /
Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1 operating system or above
Intel Pentium 166MHz or above
64MB of memory
At least 10MB of hard disk space
Register Keygen using the Keygen; Help in the Keygen window.
Password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 4 megabytes
64-bit version: 4 megabytes