RazorSQL is a powerful sql query software, database browser, professional sql editor and database management tool for Windows, Mac, Linux and solaris operating systems. RazorSQL software has been tested on over 30 databases and can be linked to the database through JDBC and ODBC. The software provides users with intuitive tools with advanced features for database browsing, editing, programming and management.
Features and Features of RazorSQL Software:
- Database Browser: List of database objects such as: schemas, tables, columns, views, indexes, procedures, functions, etc.
- SQL Editor : sql script editing, sql query execution, automatic column and table search, EditRocket code editor with support for over 20 programming languages including SQL, PL / SQL, Transact SQL, SQL PL, HTML, Java, XML and more
- Database Tools: Visual tools for creating, modifying, describing, executing, and …
- Database Query Tool: Includes multi-tabular query display with options for filtering, sorting, searching and…
- Importing Data: Importing data from various formats including Excel
- Output from data: Outputs in various formats including XML, HTML, Excel and…
- Sql Query Maker: Creates sql commands like select, insert, update and delete
- Tables Editing Tools: Insert, Update and Delete Table Data, Find and Replace Data, Preview SQL Built-in Codes
- Data Preference: Prefer table data across databases
- PHP Bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server
Supports the following databases:
Apache Cassandra, Apache Derby / JavaDB, Daffodil DB, DB2, DBASE, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, H2, HSQLDB / HyperSQL, Informix, Ingres, Interbase, Mckoi, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Mimer, MongoDB, MySQL, Netezza , OpenBase, Oracle, Pervasive, Pointbase, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, Solid, SQLite, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, Sybase SQL Anywhere, and Teradata
To see the full data RazorSQL are here to see.
32bit & 64bit
Registry software using the Keygen in the Crack folder.
File password (s): Download Here