Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager is a useful software to manage all remote connections. With this tool you can manage all remote internet connections, passwords and validation values in one central management location and share with other users. This software is used by people who have many communication connections, such as RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA / HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, etc., or have registered at various sites and locations. They each have their own passwords. Remembering a few hundred usernames, passwords, ports, addresses, and other features is not easy and of course not wise.
Storing this information on a computer or relying on automatic caching of browsers and related software is also a risk-averse job. So keeping all this information in one central location is a safe solution. With this program you can store all kinds of information such as ftp addresses, usernames, passwords, ports, and other information and call and use it when needed. This program is fully compatible with Windows Remote Desktop and also has good compatibility with Windows Terminal Services. By installing this program you will no longer need to directly use the desktop remote to connect to the remote server.
Features and Features of Remote Desktop Manager:
- The interface is convenient and far from complex
- Easy app installation
- Use graphic illustrations and symbols for different configurations
- Run silent program in system tray
- System tray menu to access different parts of the program
- Support for desktop remote files with rdp extension
- Support for Remote Desktop and Windows Terminal Service
- Advanced search with powerful filtering
- Automatically start the program with Windows
- Automatic update
- And …
Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
Windows Server 2012 and 2012
Microsoft R2 .Net Framework 4.6
1024 x 768 screen resolution
200+ MB hard drive space
Remote Desktop Manager images
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): Download Here
Windows version: 160 MB
Mac version: 131 MB