After deleting a file or folder from a hard disk, it simply removes the
file or folder and does not exist, and of course the hard disk will
allow it to write new information on it and at this time it will be
minimized to retrieve the basic information. . There are lots of information recovery software that has proven that GetDataBack is definitely one of the best.
The main problem with the application was a dumb user interface for the
normal user, which has been largely addressed by a modified version.
Features of GetDataBack Software:
– Easy and simple interface in Simple version
– Fast recovery of deleted data types
– Easy and one click mode for initial and very fast recovery
– Supports a variety of FAT and NTFS formats
– Recovers data from a variety of storage media such as hard disks, flash memory, SD memory cards and more.
– Recovery of formatted and partitioned information
– List and display the list of files and folders, such as before they are deleted
– Both versions are Simple and Classic. According to the manufacturer, install the Classic version in the absence of a simple version.
– The Simple version supports both FAT and NTFS format.
Install the software on a drive other than the drive that you want to perform the recovery operation on it.
1GB of RAM
Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, 32 or 64-bit
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, 2012, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, 16, 32, or 64-bit
For the classic version registry, use the Keygen in the Crack folder
and for the simple version registry, execute the corresponding file in
the folder and type Yes, according to the type of Windows itself, which
is 32-bit or 64-bit.
Password (s): Download Here
Install version: 8 MB
Portable Version: 7 MB