SQLite Expert is a powerful tool designed to simplify SQLite3 database development. The software features designed to meet the needs of all users from simple SQL statements to complex database development. The GUI supports all SQLite features. SQLite Expert software includes intuitive query builder, SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion, visual tables, layout display and powerful import and export capabilities. The SQLite main window allows you to view all the connected databases and execute SQL scripts using the SQL Builder tab. In the left panel, all the available tables are displayed, so we can easily rebuild fields, external keys, indexes without losing information.
Features and Features of SQLite Expert:
- Complex SQL Query Area
- Powerful tool for analyzing SQL statements
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion
- Intuitive editor for table columns, indexes, external keys, trigger, constraint checker
- Reconstruct complex tables without losing data
- Any recovery operations are in a nested transaction that will be recovered if any errors occur while making changes.
- Import data from ADO data sources, CSV files, SQL scripts or SQLite
- Export data to CSV file, SQL script, Excel or SQLite
- Copy tables between SQLite databases using drag / drop operations
- Editing data in the grid using the editor
- Support image editor in JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and ICO formats
- Visualize and modify BLOB fields using the integrated Hex editor
- Full Unicode support
System Requirements SQLite Expert
Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7/8/10
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 41 MB
64-bit version: 43 MB