Total Uninstall is a powerful installer and advanced removal installer. Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system before installing a new application. After completing the installation, it will take an extra copy. Then it compares two snapshots and displays all the changes in a graphical tree view and marks all registry values and / or files that are added, modified, or deleted.
Total Uninstall stores these changes, and if you decide to remove the program, it will stop the changes to the previous one. Installed module modules analyze existing services and create a logon with installation changes. It can remove programs even without the help of an additional program. Just select the program list you want to delete and in a few seconds it will analyze it and it will analyze it in the tree file files, folders, registry keys and values of that program. You can check the details and delete some of the detected items. The monitoring program modules help you view any changes made to your system when installing a new application.
Features Total Uninstall:
- Detailed analysis of installations and creation of installation logs
- Monitor changes from the registry system and file for new installation
- Clear programs completely and completely analyzed
- Create a backup for the application and restore the application from the backup.
- Organize in installed or supervised groups
- Remove the application quickly and easily with the keyword.
- Summary and detailed information for any installed or monitored program
- Powerful search on detected changes
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 (64-bit and 32-bit)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Password (s): Download Here
Installation version: 33 MB
Portable Version: 15 MB