Unity or Unity3D software is a complete suite of computer games designed and built with a powerful gaming engine as well as an advanced programming and development environment. The ease of use of Unity encourages many companies and users to use it because of the high level of graphical gameplay and low coding usage. Support for popular programming languages, the use of 3D software outputs and the existence of a smart physics engine are some of Unity’s software features.
Features and Features of Unity Professional Software :
– Attractive and easy-to-use visual environment
– Use powerful Mono software to edit programming languages
– Ability to import 3D design software outputs such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender and…
– High quality shaders, effects and visual effects
– High speed rendering operation
– Full and advanced simulation of all kinds of land, weather, car and…
– Using the nVIDIA PhysX Physical Engine for simulation, speed, friction, collision, etc.
– Enjoy new lighting technologies and shadows for moving objects
Unity Program Tips :
– After releasing the Unreal Engine 4 and Source 2 game engines, Unity will also be available for free from version 5, though the software comes in both Personal and Professional editions.
– Assets in this software are in bulk and are constantly updated, and not all of them can be placed;
OS : Windows 7 SP1 +, 8, 10; Mac OS X 10.8+.
Windows XP & Vista are not supported; and server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.
GPU : Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Anything made since 2004 should work.
The rest largely depends on the complexity of your projects.
Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer running minimum OS X 10.9.4 version and Xcode 6.x.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK).
- Windows 8.1 Store Apps / Windows Phone 8.1: 64 bit Windows 8.1 Pro and Visual Studio 2013 Update 2+.
- WebGL: Mac OS X 10.8+ or Windows 7 SP1 + (64-bit editor only)
For running games
Generally content developed with this app can run pretty much anywhere. How well it runs depends on the complexity of your project. More detailed requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2 +, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS +
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Web Player (deprecated): Requires a browser that supports plugins, such as IE, Safari and some versions of Firefox
- iOS: Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Android: OS 2.3.1 or later; ARMv7 (Cortex) CPU with NEON support or Atom CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- WebGL: Any recent desktop version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari
- Windows Phone: 8.1 or later
- Windows Store Apps: 8.1 or later
In the case of the 64-bit Unity and Mac versions, copy and paste the licensed and cracked files at the installation site.
Public crack for all versions of Windows from 4 to 2017, 2018 and 2019 is set separately.
Unity Pro 2019.2.7 f2 x64
Unity Pro 2019 macOS
Unity Pro 2018.4.9 f1 x64
Unity Pro 2018 macOS
Unity Pro 5.6.7f1 x86
File password (s): Password: Download Here
Windows version: 810 MB
Mac version: 970 MB