WinSnap is a small advanced tool for receiving and editing images. Some of the standard features of this software are Windows shooting with custom and transparent backgrounds, color effects and shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
Features and Features of WinSnap:
- Powerful image processing
- Easy web publishing and emailing
- Tool for highlighting texts
- Multilingual interface (Unicode-based)
- Advanced save and copy option
- Smooth shading effects like Photoshop
- Alpha Channel support, PNG / TIFF transparency
- Flexible recording and screen capture capabilities
- Easily create a rounded corner screenshot of Windows
- Includes geometric shapes ready to be put on screenshot
- Normal keyboard and mouse control (screen replacement)
- Adjustable tools menu for opening image editor and optimizer
- Supports various image formats and advanced autosave options
- Focus screenshot on part of the photo and crystallize around
- Saves information about window shapes and adds real smooth shadows
- The unique “software” recording mode allows you to capture all visible backgrounds of applications.
- The unique “Multi Object” recording mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easily combine them into one image.
- Do all this with a 100 KB application – smaller than Paint software
WinSnap System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): Download Here
Installed version: 8 MB
Portable Version: 6 MB