WinZip is one of the oldest and most popular compression and file compression software, the first version of which was introduced by Nico Mak Computing in 1991 and released after being purchased by Corel in 2006 under the name WinZip Computing. However, WinZip has been marginalized by providing the ability to unzip files in Windows XP, as well as software such as WinRAR and its rapid growth (due to its full focus on compression rather than addressing additional features), but with new versions with updated user interfaces and additional features such as management Advanced files, file changers, high sharing capabilities, and more. Keep your users up to date and still be one of the most popular.
Features of WinZip Pro Software :
– Enhanced and attractive user experience
– Supports most compression and archive formats
– Having a variety of features such as compression software such as bulk files
– Protect and free up the files
– Has a fairly complete set of tools for managing files
– The ability to convert Office software files to PDF
– Preview compressed files and folders before deciding whether to extract them
– Ability to backup and send to cloud environments
– Direct upload of files to the site or FTP
– Direct access to the ZipShare site and uploading files from within the software
– Ability to schedule archiving and compression at the desired time
WinZip Pro Tips :
– Winezip has two versions of Standard and Pro, with a fuller version of the Pro, a comparison of the features of the two versions here .
– If you do not care about the side features and the need to compress and archive files, WinRAR software is definitely the best choice.
Microsoft WIndows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
After installation, use Keygen to register the software.
Password (s): Password: Download Here