Usually when looking for image management software, the first option that comes to mind is the ACDSee program, the most popular software for this task. XnView is the name of another application that has all the capabilities of ACDSee while being fast and simple, and in some cases even better. XnSoft has also introduced other software called XnViewMP as an optimized version of XnView with full support for Unicode standards and full compatibility with 64-bit versions of operating systems.
Features and Features of XnView and XnViewMP Software:
– Very fast, simple and compact
– Supports displaying over 500 and storing 70 graphic formats ( full list )
– A variety of image display modes according to user needs
– Perform all types of edits required on images
– Convert a variety of formats to one another
– Display a variety of video and archive formats
– Build SlideShow from images
– Ability to find duplicate images
– Full support for Persian language
XnView and XnViewMP Program Tips:
– The XnView application cannot display Farsi files and folders due to not supporting Unicode standard but this problem is not present in XnViewMP software.
– XnViewMP software is also available for both Linux and Mac operating systems, except for Windows , where we are just installing the Windows version.
Windows XP • Windows XP 64 bit • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64 bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
Install and run the application. From the Info menu, click Registration and register with the keygen in the Crack folder with the desired name.
File password (s): Download Here
XnView Full Version: 24 MB
XnViewMP 32-bit version: 37 MB
XnViewMP 64-bit version: 41 MB